Today’s business leaders require fresh thinking to face complex and global challenges. Rooted in Asia with a contemporary view of the world, GIFT’s approach to executive education provides a hands-on platform to challenge business orthodoxy and invites participants to build self-awareness and test leadership resilience whilst creating robust new business models linked to 21st century challenges and opportunities.
Global Leaders Programme (GLP)
- GIFT’s flagship executive leadership programme offering a deeper understanding of the global trends shaping markets and why the 21st century is different
- Action-based, output-driven and participant-led, real world business projects heighten self-awareness and hone practical skills required to manage diverse teams in unfamiliar situations
- Rigorous field-based learning alongside business planning sessions stretch participants and give meaning to “thinking outside the box”
- Site visits and meetings with project partners, government officials, business and community leaders provide an authentic view of the region’s social, political and economic landscape
- Designed for participants based all over the world
- At least 10-15 years of work experience
- Average age range: 35-45 years old
- Common participant titles include Dept. Heads, Directors and Senior Vice Presidents
Geography & Frequency
- Conducted 4 times per year in Hong Kong and countries across Asia Pacific
- One-week classroom (Hong Kong) and one-week action learning (selected countries)
- Conducted over two consecutive weeks
- USD 18,000 per person
- Includes hotels, flights to/from field project, all logistics, course materials and most meals.
- Return airfare to Hong Kong from participant’s home country is not included in the fee.
- Adapted from the GLP and designed for the next generation of leaders
- Drawing upon GIFT’s core curriculum, classroom content and field projects and tailored for specific geographic contexts, specifically Hong Kong, Malaysia and the ASEAN region
- Participants develop the ambition, curiosity and sense of purpose to fast track their development while appreciating the importance of empathy in leadership
- A platform where young professionals across sectors engage in constructive dialogue, equip themselves to be effective leaders and collaborate to produce breakthrough business and policy proposals for the future
- Designed for participants based in Hong Kong, Malaysia and across the ASEAN region
- At least 3-5 years of work experience
- Average age range: 24-35 years old
- Common participant titles include: Managers, Senior Managers and Asst. Vice Presidents
Geography & Frequency
- Conducted 3 times per year – once in ASEAN, once in Hong Kong and once in Malaysia
- One-week classroom and one-week action learning
- Conducted over two consecutive weeks, or one month with a two-week interim period.
- ASEAN YLP: USD 10,000 per person
- Hong Kong YLP: HKD 80,000 per person
- Malaysia YLP: MYR 32,000 per person
- Includes hotels, transport to/from field project, course materials and most meals
- Designed to meet specific client objectives and delivered in classroom workshop or field-based immersion formats, and as stand-alone or integrated into a wider leadership learning agenda
- Field work facilitated in priority countries and sectors, leveraging GIFT’s intellectual rigor, beyond-classroom methodology and an output-driven approach
- Offers flexibility in project development. Outputs may be new investment opportunities, strategic internal recommendations or influential advocacy initiatives
- Cohort may include managers from key partners, customers or government bodies in order to forge understanding and constructive relationships
- Customised for all levels, from management trainees through to senior executives
- Field projects, outputs and facilitation tailored to participant profiles and programme duration
Geography & Frequency
- Classroom-based workshops delivered on demand
- Field work conducted primarily in countries across Asia Pacific. May be conducted globally upon request
- Workshop duration varies from half-day to 2 days
- Output-driven field projects require a minimum of 6 days
- Contact us to discuss pricing
GIFT'S VALUE PROPOSITION
LEADERSHIP THROUGH PURPOSEFUL ENGAGEMENT
GIFT’s proprietary curriculum and approach – built on the learning pillars of Knowledge, Communication & Empathy – facilitates the mindset shifts and behavioural dynamics for effective and purposeful leadership.
ROOTED IN ASIA WITH A CONTEMPORARY GLOBAL VIEW
Distinct among leading education and learning providers, our independent insights are directly informed by 50+ on-ground projects in the world’s most densely populated and influential region.
DEEP EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING METHODOLOGY
Our extensive regional partnership network provides hands-on learning experience to build self-awareness and test leadership resilience whilst creating robust new business models linked to 21st century opportunities.
MAXIMISING LEARNING BENEFITS
REAL-TIME FEEDBACK & REFLECTION
Participants are offered feedback from facilitators and peers every step of the way. Time allocated for individual and group reflection as learning happens.
CONSTRUCTIVE EVALUATION REPORTS
Observations, reflections and feedback consolidatedinto qualitative and quantitative evaluations aligned with GIFT’s core leadership traits and skills. Includes constructive recommendations for participants and their companies.
COACHING & MENTORING
Senior mentors and dedicated, certified coaches are on hand to ensure focused application of learning tailored to each individual’s needs.