Successful business leadership demands fresh thinking to face today’s complex global challenges. Thought leadership is paramount. GIFT provides an experiential, hands-on platform to challenge business orthodoxy. Our methodology invites participants to build greater self-awareness and test personal resilience whilst creating robust new business models linked to contemporary challenges and opportunities. GIFT offers experiential programmes and workshops delivered in open-enrolment and customised formats, catering to business leadership needs for the 21st century.
Global Leaders Programme (GLP)
- GIFT’s flagship executive leadership programme offering a deeper understanding of the global trends shaping markets and why the 21st century is different
- Action-based, output-driven and participant-led, real world business projects heighten self-awareness and hone practical skills for leading diverse teams in unfamiliar situations
- Rigorous field-based learning alongside business planning sessions stretch participants and give meaning to “thinking outside the box”
- Site visits and meetings with project partners, government officials, business and community leaders provide an authentic view of the region’s social, political and economic landscape
- Adapted from the GLP and designed for the next generation of leaders, the YLP draws upon GIFT’s core curriculum and original leadership learning methodology
- Discussion topics and field projects tailored for specific geographic contexts
- Field projects focus on facilitated local problem-solving, objective analysis and cross-sectoral collaboration
- Participants develop the ambition, curiosity and sense of purpose to fast track their development
- Platform for constructive dialogue and public engagement;
- Virtual think tank to create innovative, practical proposals as a body of work contributing to positive outcomes for the future
- Designed to meet specific client objectives and delivered in classroom workshop or field-based immersion formats. Option to be delivered as stand-alone or integrated into a wider leadership learning agenda
- Field work facilitated in priority countries and sectors, leveraging GIFT’s proprietary content, beyond-classroom methodology and output-driven approach
- Offers flexibility in project development. Outputs may be new investment opportunities, strategic internal recommendations or influential advocacy initiatives
- Cohort may include managers from key partners, customers or government bodies in order to forge understanding and constructive relationships
For more details on our Executive Education Offerings, please click on the image below.
GIFT'S VALUE PROPOSITION
LEADERSHIP THROUGH PURPOSEFUL ENGAGEMENT
GIFT’s proprietary curriculum and approach – built on the learning pillars of Knowledge, Communication & Empathy – facilitates the mindset shifts and behavioural dynamics for effective and purposeful leadership.
ROOTED IN ASIA WITH A CONTEMPORARY GLOBAL VIEW
Distinct among leading education and learning providers, our independent insights are directly informed by 50+ on-ground projects in the world’s most densely populated and influential region.
DEEP EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING METHODOLOGY
Our extensive regional partnership network provides hands-on learning experience to build self-awareness and test leadership resilience whilst creating robust new business models linked to 21st century opportunities.